Dump Truck Monitoring Solutions
Benefits of using Remote Transit mixer Monitoring solution from GeoHEMS!
Save on fuel costs by monitoring fuel usage and possible thefts - Read more...
Keep quality of concrete by monitoring transit mixer engines - Read more...
Increase performance and productivity by monitoring the distance travelled / trips made - Read more...
Reduce maintenance costs with help of preventive maintenance - Read more...
The fuel algorithm used by GeoHEMS solution is developed by a team of highly qualified engineers! After over 24 months of field trials and rigorous testing we present you with a world class solution! Key aspects of fuel monitoring include:
- Uses highly accurate fuel sensors for reliability
- Algorithm takes care of fuel sloshing, harsh braking, false spikes and equipment working or parked in different angles!
Productivity of fleet operators is determined by the number of trips made and how efficiently trips were made. GeoHEMS helps you track each and every trip made by the transit mixer.
With GeoHEMS you can monitor your transit mixer wherever it is! You can be in total control of your transit mixers with remote monitoring. Instantaneous alerts help in reducing downtimes and accurate data helps you analyze and determine performance and abuse of transit mixers.
- Know the exact location of transit mixer at any time using digital maps (e.g. Google maps).
- Get alerts when the transit mixer engine is off when the drum has concrete in it.
- Get instant notifications in case of geofences are violated. This helps in stopping potential thefts.
- Know exactly how much you are spending on fuel by having detailed analysis of fuel used, fuel filled and fuel removed! You don't have to depend on erroneous and sometimes dishonest manual records.
- Get instant notifications in case of geofences are violated. This helps in stopping thefts.
- Know if your transit mixers are being optimally used and not overused or underutilized. Now know the exact hours and time of operation. Know the exact number of kilometers traveled.
- In case of fixed routes know the number of trips made; also know the number of unscheduled stops.
- Immobilize the transit mixers at times when they are not supposed to be used!
- Ensure minimum down time, by using GeoHEMS's preventive maintenance feature. Keep the hetitleh of transit mixer up-to-the-mark and always ensure high performance.
GeoHEMS is a remote monitoring solution helps to monitor transit mixers using a proven technology. We use highly accurate fuel sensors and to give you up to 98% accuracy! Remote fuel monitoring is done with the help of GPRS technology, which is used for transferring data to the remote servers.
Prevent fuel theft:
Fuel costs over 60% of total costs of operations and with ever increasing diesel prices saving every drop of fuel was never so important. You can now monitor the fuel usage by knowing daily fuel used, hourly fuel usage and deviations if any. GeoHEMS also helps in detecting possible fuel thefts. Fuel is typically stolen by filling in less fuel than claimed. By detecting the exacting amount of fuel filled we ensure your staff is now 100% accountable for every penny! Thus know,
- Daily fuel consumption reports - Get daily fuel consumption analysis along with average kilometers per litre. Relate fuel consumption and kilometers travelled.
- Fuel filled reports - Get details of how much fuel was filled and at what times.
- Fuel removed / theft notifications - Get to know about the sudden drop in fuel level and get alerted immediately via SMS and / or email.
- Performance comparisons - Helps you compare the performance of fleet with respect to fuel consumption patterns by different trucks. For example, the speed of trucks has to be maintained at around 55 KMs per hour. Over speeding reduces the fuel efficiency and thus has a direct impact on profits.
Maintain quality of concrete:
- If the transmit mixers drums do not rotate when there is concrete in it, the quality of concrete is reduced. There is a direct impact on business as the clients start complaining about it. Hence it is extremely essential to ensure the drums are kept on.
- Ensure mixer is ON - If the mixer is turned off by operator to steal fuel when the concrete is present, an immediate SMS is sent to manager.
- If the mixer is ON when drum is empty - An SMS notification is sent to the manager if the driver fails to turn OFF the drum when it is empty.
Monitoring is the first step towards tighter control and it eventually leads in increasing the overall performance. With GeoHEMS you can monitor both the productivity of your transit mixers by monitoring:
- Monitoring trips made - Know how many trips were made.
- Monitoring unscheduled stops - Know how many unscheduled stops were made.
Summary and detailed break-ups of trips made are available. Exact location and time of unscheduled stops can also be monitored. SMS can be sent in case of unscheduled stops.
Reduce maintenance costs:
Get automatic maintenance alerts ahead of time in form of SMS and emails for servicing and maintenance.
Also, always know the
- Kilometers travelled.
- Battery hetitleh!
- Execute and planned and schedule maintenance program to keep your truck hetitlehy!
GeoHEMS equipment care and preventive maintenance program thus helps in reducing unexpected downtimes, overall maintenance cost and fuel consumption.
You can also get regulator document renewal reminders for taxes, permits, insurance, pollution certificates, etc. are provided via SMS or emails.
If you are not worried about fuel thefts but only downtimes or extra work hours is your basic problem where your operators cannot be trusted, use our classic model and get to know
- Distance travelled
- Trips made
- Unscheduled stops
- Maintenance schedule
If fuel theft is your major concern then use the fuel monitoring model. You will get all the features of classic models and additionally you will get to know:
- Fuel oil used with daily and hourly usage analysis
- Fuel oil top ups / filled
- Fuel oil removed
Remote immobilizer option
If you think your transit mixers are being used by unauthorized personnel after work hours or on holidays you can remotely immobilize those by using the immobilizer option.
- An immobilizer helps you immobilize the excavator in abuse / overuse cases. Thus you can ensure the excavator works only for contracted period and within stipulated time.
- Immobilize using a simple SMS command or user friendly smartphone application or the web browser.