Increase operational efficiency of your construction sites!!!
Monitor all your construction / infrastructure development equipment fleet to get complete control of your fleet!
Monitor on road and off road equipment for fuel consumption and productivity analysis
- In-house design, development and manufacturing expertise
- Web and smart phones as end user touch points
- Customizations to suit your business needs
- Analytical teams to help increase productivity with statistical data
Apart from just cost cutting and precise control of your construction fleet, GeoHEMS give more value adds to fulfill your business needs. Read more to learn how you can upscale your business with GeoHEMS.
- Instant benefits: With the help of detailed monitoring cut down on your operational costs!
- Long term benefits:Decision support system based on accurate analytical data for better planning.
- Features: Check out features that help in monitoring sites to increase your fleet efficiency.
- Technology: Know how the solution works and get insights technical details.
Monitor the productivity of your entire fleet sitting in office, you can get to know:
- How every excavator in the fleet is performing.
- Energy output of diesel generators.
- Efficiency of cranes.
Get weekly and monthly productivity reports in form of emails, smart phone applications or even print reports in couriered format.
Direct saving by monitoring fuel usage, especially thefts. GeoHEMS helps detect fuel thefts in following forms:
- Siphoning off fuel from the fuel tanks.
- Less amount of fuel filled.
- Operating the equipment in idle mode.
Also get the fuel usage analysis by:
- Knowing your daily spending of fuel for the entire fleet.
- Cost split of fuel usage by type of equipment.
- Drill down and find out fuel consumption of all the equipment in details.
Cut down on unauthorized use of equipment on sites
- Stop equipment from the excavator fleet or backhoe loaders fleet from unauthorized usage. It is very difficult to manually detect if one or two excavators are working for personal benefits!
- Out of the multiple cranes you have, a few cranes, especially mobile cranes can be misused after work hours or moved out of construction site areas. Thus stop stealing of crane working hours!
- Stop trucks from ferrying and making unauthorized trips. Drivers can now be caught immediately when they use trucks for personal use.
- Monitor if the ready mix concrete trucks are operating correctly and the concrete mixers are operated appropriately maintaining the quality of concrete inside the truck. Monitor the operational pattern of the slave engine.
- Know the exact hours of usage of excavators, diesel generators, backhoe loaders etc.
Using engine immobilizers, geo-fencing, time fencing you can stop unauthorized equipment usage and increase the productivity.
Ensure highest productivity by reducing downtimes:
- Preventive maintenance alerts help you in maintaining hetitleh of your equipment in perfect condition. This not only helps in getting maximum output from the equipment, but improves fuel efficiency of your equipment.
- Get instant alerts on SMS and notifications on email when equipment breaks down for other reasons.
- Monitor equipment usage patterns by knowing monitoring operation modes (breaker or bucket), idle time monitoring and doing RPM analysis.
GeoHEMS reporting features help you detect trends and patterns, diagnose failures, and monitor and improve operator performance!
Optimize the number of equipment on the site and use excess equipment at other sites:
- With monthly and quarterly equipment usage reports in print and digital formats you can analyze if there is a scarcity or excess of equipment. Based on the equipment usage you can decide to plan equipment allocation and also refrain from capital expenditure of buying new equipment.
- Find out the equipment that undergo frequent maintenance or are not worth being part of the active fleet as the repair costs and downtimes of such equipment prove to be extremely expensive.
- Know if usage patterns or productivity during overtimes and second shifts of work.
Operator productivity analysis - Reward the best working operators and reprimand the worst performing ones!
- Know how operators are using your expensive equipment. Know the operating patterns and usage analysis; this would help you identify the operators who need training, thus maintaining the equipment quality.
- Track if the only the trained and authorized operators use the equipment with the help of an operator monitoring camera.
- Using RFID cards to know the operator attendance and reward operators who are regular and consistent. Reprimand the operators who are irregular and use excavators or trucks or cranes badly.
Determine by statistical comparisons the machines from various makes and models for parameters like:
- Maintenance / downtimes.
- Fuel economy.
- Performance and productivity.
These are data points that help you buy the best performing machines for future needs!
- Know the total fuel consumption.
- Know fuel refilled every day.
- Know if fuel is removed and if yes by how much quantity.
More on monitoring fuel
Monitor operations hours:
- Know the instantaneous hour meter reading (HMR).
- Know total work hours.
- Know exact ON / OFF times.
More on monitoring productivity / work hours
- Know the total distance travelled.
- Know the number of trips made.
- Know unauthorized stops made by the driver.
More on trip monitoring
- Know operator attendance.
- Monitor operator photographs using a camera.
- Know operator equipment analysis patterns.
More on operators monitoring
- Know the exact equipment location.
- Know geofence violations.
More on location monitoring
- Single view to monitoring complete fleet in real-time.
- Get alerts and notifications.
More on dashboards
- Smartphone reports.
- Print reports.
- Online (browser) based reports.
- GeoHEMS device has digital and analog input sensors to tap various parameters. Digital inputs are used for monitoring engine status, slave engines etc. Analog inputs are used for monitoring fuel, RPM, battery, temperature, pressure etc.
- GPS / GPRS based device fitted in the equipment for location monitoring
- Camera is connected on a camera port of GeoHEMS device. Similarly there is an RS232 / RS485 port for connecting energy meter.
- GeoHEMS sends the data to the cloud servers.
- Server provides data to you in the form of real time status, alerts and reports.
GeoHEMS supports various device models for construction equipment. Generalized specifications are provided below.
- Quad band GSM module.
- Low energy consumption in deep sleep mode.
- Internal rechargeable battery for tamper.
- Sensor interfaces.
- 4 digital inputs.
- 2 digital outputs.
- 3 analog inputs.
- RS485 / RS232 interface for camera, energy meters and additional inputs and outputs.
- 3 bi-color LED indicators for power, GSM and GPS.
- Specialized fuel monitoring to take care of:
- Fuel sloshing.
- False spikes.
- Up-slopes / down-slopes.
- Optimized file transfer algorithm:
- Camera images.
- Historical data collected at times when there is no GSM connectivity.
- SMS / email alerts
- Instant alerts in case of problems.
- Special care for avoiding false alarms.
- Filters for location tracking
- Special DOP filters for best in class location accuracy.