- Avoid massive wiring cost for communication.
- Reduce maintenance and operational cost.
- Scalable and suitable for long pipe length and larger area coverage.
- Helps to reduce recurring cost, with single SIM card.
- Customized solutions are available as per requirement from design to delivery for OEMs.
How it works?
- Low power - 1Watt.
- Supported by self-healing network.
- Connectivity options - Serial / Ethernet.
- Multi-protocol flexibility.
- Covers long distances and large area.
- Ease of integration with multiple controllers.
- Centralized diagnostics alerts and reports.
- WiART series of low power radio frequency modules (LPRF) connected with pipeline data logger over serial port to make it wireless.
- WiART module connected to data logger will communicate with data concentrator unit placed in field station room or control room over RF.
- Data concentrator unit communicates with WiART near to wind data logger over LPRF and communicates with the cloud server over GPRS network.
- One data concentrator unit support up to 300 WiART -LPRF nodes and supports up to 50 hops for large area coverage.
- Q. Can it work with existing systems?
- A. Yes, WiART series of modules will be retrofitted with the existing systems.
- Q. Do we need extra wiring? Do we need special expertise for the installation?
- A. No, it will come with plug-n-play sort of module.
- Q. Does WiART support my existing protocol?
- A. Yes, WiART supports the transparent mode to make your existing device wireless transceiver with your own protocol.
- Q. What range does it supports?
- A. WiART series supports range from 100 meters to 5 KMs line of sight without any obstacles.
- Q. What will happens if WiART module fails to communicate?
- A. WiART LPRF modules are enabled with mesh network routing algorithm, communication will be routed through another WiART LPRF module and failed node information is given to DCU.
- Q. Is this solution readily available? Can we see a demo? Can we get a trial?
- A. Yes, you can see the demo. For more any queries, concerns and more details you can contact us.