Maven's street lighting solution gives you the capability to remote monitor, and control street lights, in a fail-proof way. The solution has Internet connectivity in order to upload data to cloud application, to enable remote monitoring. The data can be accessed from smart phones as well. The solution allows you to schedule the different operations of light, according to time of day. This helps in minimizing human interference with daily operations. The solution maintains historical data in order to help you make informed business decisions based on consumption patterns.
- Control street lights at feeder level or individual level.
- Reduce your electricity bill by up to 30%.
- No additional cost of wiring.
- Find faulty lights.
- Schedule feature for ON / OFF / DIM.
- Measure the electricity consumption and associated theft / faults.
- ON / OFF control for
- Single lighting panels
- Multiple fixture panels
- Centralized monitoring and control of lights.
- Integration with existing SAP / ERP system.
- Customized solutions are available as per requirement from design to delivery for OEMs.
- Automated ON / OFF control of individual lights.
- Single data concentrator shall support up to 300 lighting poles.
- Supports mesh network and hopping of data for large coverage of 100s of KMs.
- Electricity saving modes,
- Time based scheduling and ON / OFF control with day light harvesting
- Pre-defined templates for one in two, one in three or customized ON / OFF
- Override support to ON / OFF individual lights as required
- Light sensors input based control (optional)
- Easy to install, plug-n-play retrofit solution.
- Secure cloud based graphical user interface for collecting real time data with an ability to export data in CSV format for further analysis.
- Support for smart phone for monitoring, remote controlling and scheduling.
- Fault detection alarms and events using email / SMS.
- Daily / monthly / weekly reports:
- Electricity consumption.
- ON / OFF audit reports.
- Fault and error notification.
- User activity report.
How it works?
As mentioned above the solution comes in two types, the feeder level solution and individual light control solution.
The feeder level solution makes use of a feeder panel to control lights in a phase wise manner. To find out more about the feeder level solution click here.
The individual light control solution makes use of Maven's WiART Low Powered Radio Frequency (LPRF) modules. These modules are installed on each light pole in order to control them. To find out more about individual light control solution click here.
- Street lighting
- Periphery / campus lighting
- Townships / gated communities
- Bridges and tunnels
- Hazardous locations
- Industrial lighting
- Pathway / Roadway
- Warehouse / Parking Lot
- Q. Does the solution work with existing lights?
- A. Yes, WiART-LC enabled automatic street lighting solution is a retrofit solution and can work with existing lights and lighting panels and fixtures of all types.
- Q. Our roads are not straight, will WiART still work?
- A. Yes, WiART series of modules provide 360 degree wireless connectivity. It is able to communicate across obstacles, right angles and curves.
- Q. Is it possible to turn off lights manually?
- A. Yes, the solution supports manual override feature and no modification is required in existing wiring.
- Q. How can we change the ON / OFF schedule?
- A. ON / OFF schedule can be changed through the below user touch points
- SMS through registered mobile
- Smart phone application
- Cloud based application
- Q. Would we get an alert if a light is not working?
- A. Yes, WiART-LC modules have inbuilt mechanism to detect if the light is not working. A fault detection alert with location shall be delivered to your smart phone or by email.
- Q. In case of light sensor based input, do we need multiple light sensors per light?
- A. No. A single light sensor for a cluster of lights is enough to sense the light and the solution would perform the required action.
- Q. How is metering for the solution done? Do I know consumption of every individual light?
- A. Solution supports cloud based feature for per light consumption. Metering can also be done at feeder MCB to monitor phase wise consumption.
- Q. Do I need continuous Internet access every day to turn lights ON / OFF?
- A. No. You need to schedule on the server once and it shall be stored on the DCU and can work without Internet connectivity.
- Q. Do I need to have a cable modem or does the solution also work on GPRS?
- A. The solution works on GPRS and cable modem is not required.
- Q. Do I need one SIM card per lighting panel / light pole?
- A. No. The solution is based on low power radio frequency and one SIM card shall be required every 300 lighting panels / light poles.
- Q. Do we need extra wiring / do we need special expertise for the installation?
- A. No, extra wiring or special expertise is required for installation. The solution is a retrofit, plug-n-play solution.
- Q. Is the solution weather proof / tamper proof?
- A. Yes. WiART-LC modules come with required provision and installation guidelines to avoid tampering and protection from weather.
- Q. Is this solution readily available / can we see a demonstration / can we get a trial?
- A. Yes, the solution is readily available and you can see the demonstration. For more details, queries and expert advice,